Wednesday 27 February 2013

There is a possibility that 'Izevel' will be published here in Germany soon. The other books in the series have been taken on by the Bibellesebund Verlag, and I heard at the beginning of the year that 'Izevel' has a good chance of getting published in German too. I should know by Pesach. (I won't give that Babylonian festival its heathen name. ;))

Over the last two years I've been so busy teaching Business English in various companies around town that I've had virtually no time for writing, which, unfortunately pays less than teaching. But I have my eye on a German publisher who might be interested in publishing 'Raclette and the Siege of Mont d'Or'. I just need to tweak something first. The covering letter is all ready!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kate ;)
    Any news on that front yet? Do you need me to polish the German version (it's been sitting in my to do box....)? If you give me a date, I'll get it done - finally!
    Hope all is well with you!
    Hugs, Anke

    ReplyDelete